CRM form will load here
DAY 2.TOPIC 4
SOURCES OF FUNDING: NEW OPPORTUNITIES FOR MUSEUMS
- General funding. Museum crowdfunding and fundraising: what could be done to make a museum project effective? Subsidies and grants. How do museums cope with possible funding cuts? Virtual world vs. real world: major fundraising trends in the virtual world. The future of fundraising.
- Relations with sponsors and donors as a two-way street. How to build a strategic partnership with donors? What are the best ways to cultivate donors? The role of personal relationship between the sponsor and museum representatives. Inviting sponsors to museum events and sending holiday gifts to donors. How will the way they donate money change in the future?
- Digital solutions for implementation and promotion of museum products: online stores, marketplaces, applications. Product update. Important questions related to organization and promotion.
- Education anywhere and anytime. Contemporary collaborations between museums and universities, schools: key questions. Tours, courses, training, summer schools for children and teenagers.
- Creating and building endowments for museums.
- Increasing ticket sales: best practices from the leading museums. Developing blogs, podcasts, computer games; social media activity; building interactive museum spaces for children and young people.
- Museum exhibit sales and rental spaces: challenges and solutions.