- 10:00 am – 10:30 am. Just ask! A participatory and educational chatbot project for the Femme Fatale exhibition.
Anja Gebauer, Education Research Associate, Digital education, Hamburger Kunsthalle.
Melanie Fahden, Education Research Assistant for School, Outreach and Inclusion, Hamburg Kunsthalle.
- 10:30 am – 11:00 am. Museological and educational practices for people with visual impairments.
Andrea Sòcrati, Special projects manager at Museo Tattile Statale Omero.
- 11:00 am – 11:15 am. Coffee break
- 11:15 am – 11:35 am. Internet-based documentation system and the work with the description of museum objects.
Kaie Jeeser, Head of collections, Tartu City Museum.
- 11:35 am – 12:05 pm. Vision-Concept-Reality. National Museum (Czech Republic) and experiences with new IT trends 2019-2023.
Michal Stehlík, Deputy Director General for Central Collections and Exhibitions Management at National Museum of Czech Republic.
Martin Souček, Director of the Section of Digital Asset Management and Information Technologies at National Museum of Czech Republic.
- 12:05 pm – 12:35 pm. The Convergence of Metaverse, Virtual and Augmented Reality Technologies, Advanced 3D Mapping, and Interactive Museum Experiences.
Krisada Chaiyasarn, The CTO of Perception Codes, a deeptech company, and an Assistant Professor of Engineering at Thammasat University.
- 12:35 pm – 01:30 pm. Lunch
- 01:30 pm – 02:00 pm. Educational experiences and modern escape room solutions S.O.S
Mindaugas Žvirgždys, Coordinator of educational programs at the Lithuania sea museum.
- 02:00 pm – 02:30 pm. The Zagreb City Museum and it' s challenges in digital world.
Dubravka Stančec, Senior curator and documentarian,manager of the Collection of Photographs, Photographic Equipment and Postcards, Museum of the City of Zagreb.
- 02:30 pm – 03:00 pm. Digital media in special exhibitions. Possibilities and limits.
Fabian Müller-Nittel, Director of the Miltenberg Museums.
- 03:00 pm – 03:30 pm. Escape Room in a museum? Mission possible!
Nia Lyubenova Toshkova, National Museum of Natural History at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences.
Jordanka Slavova, Project coordinator in Bulgarian Biodiversity Foundation, an NGO.
- 03:30 pm – 04:00 pm.Beyond Boundaries: Museums and the Metaverse.
Annabell Vacano, Co-founder & CEO of Atopia.space, the Metaverse for Arts & Culture.