- Digitization of museum collections: selection of equipment; types of digital copies; resolution and other parameters for assessing the quality of digitization. Three-dimensional digitization of museum collections. Role of digital curators. Challenges of funding and staff training for smaller museums. Digitization opportunities for smaller institutions.
- VR/AR/XR applications in the museum. Metaverse, 3D mapping. Interactive museum. New technologies and multimedia content: immersive content. Organization of virtual tours. Interactive technology, educational and entertainment content; using panoramic monitors, projectors, video sets. Scanning an exhibit and creating holographic images, video mapping. Storage and security of digital content.
- Virtual exhibition: challenges and best practice. Creative Exhibitions. Exhibitions big budget and smaller, less mainstream, alternatives.
- Gamification in Museums. Creation an app that allows visitors to visualise 3D recreations of statues, pictures; audio guide game; story-telling; role-playing; integrated adventure games and escape games; online educational games. Ways to gamify attendance to a small museum.
- NFT in museum practice. The NFT technology as an opportunity to attract funding and public attention. Key legal considerations surrounding NFTs. NFTs and copyright: what to remember? Legal issues that stand behind when releasing and selling an NFT. Launching the first NFT exhibition. How to prepare for an NFT exhibition. How to display NFT art? How to technically prepare for the process of transferring NFT to another wallet?
- Improving quality of customer service. QR codes. Apps. Personalization – wearable guide/audio guides.
- Digital tools and ways of working that help museums engage with new audiences. Who museums’ digital audiences are and what content they want from the sector. How to use social media more effectively, enabling you to grow existing audiences and learn more about how to reach new ones. Recommendations to improve museum website. Museums on TikTok: best practices. What are the best ways to train the staff to help them produce and present digital content effectively? How can digital tools and ways of working help museums engage with new audiences?
- The future of fundraising. Virtual world vs. real world: major fundraising trends in the virtual world. Relations with funders and donors as a two-way relationship. How to build a strategic partnership with donors? What are the best ways to cultivate donors? The role of personal relationship between the funder and museum representatives. Inviting funders to museum events and sending gifts for holidays to donors. How will the way they donate money change in the future?